Performance optimization coaching
For a few minutes, even seconds of optimal performance, the athlete trains for years. Like athletes, managers are frequently exposed to high levels of stress, pressure and performance demands.
To maximize their performance and well-being, a growing number of managers have embraced biofeedback and neurofeedback.
Through a personalized training program, biofeedback and neurofeedback measure in real-time different physiological signals using sensors placed on the surface of the skin. These sensors convey information to a computer that translates them into visual or auditory feedback that the manager can easily interpret. The training focuses on learning self-regulation of psychophysiological activity in all circumstances.
The training aims to improve:
- Attention and concentration abilities
- Stress and anxiety management
- Specific work related performance
- The ability to quiet the mind and relax
- Mental and psychophysiological agility
- Physical and psychological well-being
- Initial assessment and creation of the psychophysiological profile of the manager using biofeedback and neurofeedback equipment, questionnaires and an in-depth interview.
- Analytical report following initial assessment.
- Identification of objectives of the performance optimization coaching program with the manager and development of a personalized training program.
- Training sessions that take the form of coaching combined with objective measures (biofeedback/neurofeedback). The coaching allows the manager to progress towards the objectives set previously and ensures the transfer of learning.
- Reassessment and review of objectives.
- Follow-up session in order to ensure the integration of the new skills into everyday life.