On occasion, organizations must make difficult decisions that have a significant impact on their managers and employees. By confiding to us the transition of their employees, our clients turn a negative situation into a positive one for their employees. Moreover, they demonstrate humanism and a high sense of social responsibility to the other employees.
In today’s world of high technology, we insist on providing a personalized and attentive service, focusing on the individual. Our professionals in career coaching take the time to establish a special and empathetic relationship with each candidate. Our services not only include practical advice but also a constant psychological support.
We assist employees at all stages of their career, whether they want to reflect on their careers, evaluate a promotion, change jobs, start their own business or transition into retirement.
In addition to helping prepare a resume, our professionals take the time to coach the employee in areas needing improvement to ensure success when undertaking a new position.
Our programs vary from three to twelve months. To provide greater success and adapt to different situations experienced by the candidates, we provide a limitless number of meetings within the program granted to the employee.
- Meet with the client to clarify the type of program to be offered to the employee.
- In the event of a layoff or a termination, we recommend the presence of a consultant on-site to provide support to the employee.
- An initial meeting in our offices. Establish relationship of trust, present the program and begin the preparation and definition of the career coaching schedule.
- Support in all phases of the career coaching program.
- Follow-up with the candidate a few weeks after he/she has started in a new position.